Monday, May 11, 2009

The Premise

This blog is purely meant as an experiment in making me watch a lot of films (1 a day, Sundays off) on a weekly basis. This is a strict regime I'll be following over a period of time, for now it's just a year's worth of work I am planning. There will be breaks in between and there will be a time when there will be a variety of movies people haven't seen but it's all meant to stimulate myself and hopefully you so that you can get out there and watch a lot of movies too.

I don't mean to be preachy but I would sure as hell like to be able to write a lot however, in this day and age of science and technology everyone wants to see films and not like to read reviews that are a 100 pages long. Maybe one would do that on an established website so basically this site is going to cater to you for exatly 5 minutes in a day. If a movie sparks your imagination you will go find it and hunt it down if it doesn't look forward to the next one.

I have thought about adding a feature where people in my city can borrow these movies off me for no price but at the moment I am not entirely sure how this would pan out in the end so for now am just going to review films 1 day at a time. Hopefully I will have a massive collection too at the end of it with movies catering to all ages and faces.

There will be a few tags used but for now I will broadly categorize them as:

- English
- Hindi
- Non-English

At the beginning of each week (well on Sunday actually) I will put up a list of the movies that I will review in the coming week, so while this is a preset you could accordingly look forward to certain films or not. If you find this method of action boring, kindly let me know.

Any suggestions, feedback and further developments kindly pass some feedback on to me from time to time. All images are courtesy wikipedia or some random google.com website!

No comments:

Post a Comment